Super Link Target
Link Target is a powerful extension to control the links target.
With really advanced options. For example you can delete all the targets
"new" in only the relative URLs or set "_blank" in
all the absolute URL, change the target named "_top" to "home",
delete all the target attributes...
Latest news about Super Link Target:
- Version 1.2.0 has been posted (4/04/2001).
- Version 2.0.0 has been posted (3/05/2001).
- More than 5.000 downloads (7/06/2001).
- More than 17.100 downloads. (7/01/2004).
Help for Super Link Target:
- Access from the Commands>Dreamwarrior> Super Link Target.
- If your page has got lots of links it may take some time to process
all the page (even 1 minute).
Set Link Target to: Insert the name of the target. You can
also select the "_blank", "_parent", "_top" or "_self" from
the list and it's populated in the input field.
Links to Effect: Select here the links to be affected.
- All the links: All the links. No discrimination.
- Only relative:
It checks the URL and only will change the target if it's a relative
- Only absolute : It checks the URL and only will change the
target if it's an absolute URL (it begins with http, https, www.
If Link Alredy Contains Target: Choose what to do if a Target
is already present in a link.
- Don't change it: Obvious.
- Update it : It updates the Target attribute
to the new option.
- Delete it : It deletes the Target attribute. If "Set
Link Target to" is
empty it will delete all the Target attributes (always following the "Links
to Effect" options selected).
Version 1.2.0: First public release.
Version 2.0.0: Added a setBusyCursor function to avoid freeze sensation. Now
checks also links in AREA. Better control of the href content.
Super Link Target 2.0.0 is available at the Macromedia
Super Page Margins
Super Link Target
Super HTML-XHTML DTD
Super Close Window
Super Alt Image
Copyright © 2004 Digital