onMouseOver is an extension to set the onMouseOver text in links,
so you can control the text that appears in the browser status bar.
You can change the
of all the links in the document or just the selected link.
Latest news about Super onMouseOver:
- Version 1.0.0 has been posted in the MM Exchange.(21/3/2001).
- It has got more than 2.000 downloads (28/3/2001).
- I'm working in version 2.0.0. Probably it'll be named Super Link
- More than 23.300 downloads (7/01/2004).
Help for Super onMouseOver:
- It has got a really advanced UI. An "intelligent" interface
that pre-select the possible options.
Set the onMouseOver text: Four options. If you select a link and it's
got an onMouseOver, it's populated in the first field. Insert the text
you want to. Text is translated to html.
- Use Link Text: Insert automatically the text of the Link Text field.
If "All Links" is selected, inserts the Link text of
the related link.
- Use Link: Insert automatically the text of the
Link. As above if "All
Links" is selected the link will be different in each case.
- Leave Empty
: Insert a blank space.
with "Use Link Text" on MouseOver
with "Use E-Mail" on MouseOver
with "Leave Empty" on MouseOver
Only the selected link or All links in document: If you select a link
you will have both options available. If no link is selected it will
be available the "All links" option only.
It's not needed to select the link entirely, just an insertion point and the
extension will recognize the link.
If onMouseOver is already present: This option is only available if
you have selected "All links in document". Two options:
- Don't change it: If onMouseOver is already available in a link,
it will not change it. If it's no onMouseOver it will add it.
it : onMouseOver will be updated or created as needed.
1.0.0: First release.
Super onMouseOver 1.0.0 is available at the Macromedia
Super Page Margins
Super Link Target
Super HTML-XHTML DTD
Super Close Window
Super Alt Image
Copyright © 2004 Digital